Tip: Visit BoardDocs for agendas and minutes.
Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes
The board believes in full and open discussions and full disclosure of board meetings. We provide access to our board meetings in a number of different communication methods:
- To view the Board meeting agendas and minutes, click here: BoardDocs system.
- Board meetings are open to the public at the RCS Administration Building, 300 Hub Etchison Parkway, Richmond, IN. See our Board Meeting Schedule below for dates of our Board Meetings.
- A summary report of current and past proceedings of each board meeting can be found in the RCS Board Briefs Newsletter.
Board Meeting Schedule
Board meetings are open to the public and are generally held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at 5:30 p.m. in the board room of the Administration Building, which is the building just north of the High School.
The first meeting of the month is a work session and the second meeting of the month is a business meeting.
|January 11, 2017
January 25, 2017
|February 8, 2017
February 22, 2017
|March 8, 2017
March 22, 2017
April 5, 2017 Special Work Session
April 12, 2017 (4:30 p.m.)
April 19, 2017 Executive Session
|May 10, 2017 (4:15 p.m.)
May 24, 2017
|June 14, 2017
June 28, 2017
|July 12, 2017
July 26, 2017
|August 16, 2017
August 30, 2017
|September 13, 2017
September 27, 2017
|October 11, 2017
October 25, 2017
|November 8, 2017
November 20, 2017 (Monday)
|December 13, 2017 (3:00 p.m.)|
|January 10, 2018|
Board agendas and other board information is available on the Web at our Board Docs Web site location.
300 Hub Etchison Parkway
Richmond, IN 47374
Click for Google Maps Information
Click the photo for Bing directions
Board Meeting Videos
Richmond Community Schools Board of School Trustees meetings are aired LIVE on the Internet and to our local community access television station.
Use the following links to watch our meetings:
- RCS Live Events Internet stream page enables you watch each board meeting from our Internet streaming page.
- Channel 20 on WCTV airs our meetings live and replays them throughout the week.
- To view previous events please visit the RCS YouTube Channel.
- Why Us
Public Records Officer
Chief Human Resources OfficerClick HERE for information